Our keynoters will be Danyel Smith, cultural lead at “The Undefeated” for ESPN, and Aminda “Mindy” Marqués Gonzalez, the executive editor and vice president of news for The Miami Herald and a member of our advisory board.
CAMP Friday Workshops
Registration includes most meals and access to networking, mentoring, panels and keynotes.
- Early bird (April 25-June 30): $345 for members, $445 for non-members
- Regular registration (July 1-Sept. 15): $375 for members, $475 for non-members
- Late registration (after Sept. 15): $400 for members, $500 for non-members
Hotel Roanoke is the host hotel for CAMP 2016. The JAWS rate is $159 for single/double, $169 for triple and $179 for quad. Book your room here to get the JAWS rate soon. The JAWS room block closes onSept. 27, or when the room block fills, whichever comes first. The group code for discounted room rates is JWS. The code must be entered in the “group code” field (not promotion or corporate) for it to work.
Looking for a roommate? Check out the roomshare sign-up sheet.
Note: We’ve received word that there are now no rooms with two beds available in the JAWS block on Thursday night, Oct. 27. Rooms with a single King bed are still available for Thursday evening in limited quantity. Rooms with either a single King bed or two double beds are still available in the JAWS block forFriday, Saturday and Sunday nights. The hotel will add more rooms for Thursday night with double beds to the block if they become available. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Hotel Roanoke overnight self-parking rate/all-day rate: $8.00
- Complimentary airport shuttle
- Airport pickup: Guests should proceed to baggage claim area and use the complimentary phone so the hotel can dispatch the shuttle. It takes 10-15 minutes for pickup.
- Daily schedule: First shuttle departs the hotel at 5:15 a.m. and last ends at 11:45 p.m.
Not flying in and looking to share a ride to CAMP? Check out the rideshare sign-up sheet.
The fellowship application has closed; meet our 2016 fellowship recipients.
JAWS CAMP 2015 Testimonials
Unable to attend CAMP 2016? Good news! Your registration is transferrable. Please consider gifting your CAMP registration to someone who would not otherwise be able to attend and has requested financial assistance. To do so, contact Roxanne Foster at email@example.com.
If you have to cancel your registration, you are eligible for a full refund before Oct. 15 and a partial refund (50%) if you cancel Oct. 15-30. Please note that we will not issue refunds to those who cancel after CAMP and that non-attendance does not constitute a cancellation. Failure to communicate with JAWS about your cancellation prior to the end of CAMP forfeits any refund you may have been eligible to receive.
Post a Comment